Director / Manager – Business Development and Customer Success
You are an individual with a passion for Selling, Sales Management and Customer Success. You would possess experience in selling “People and capability transformation” solutions to Global Business and Human Resource Leaders.
This sales role exists to tap into a vast opportunity for Leadership Capability Transformation within businesses operating within Asia Pacific, Japan and the Middle East. With the business environment changing at a rapid pace, and customer expectations rising significantly, it is incumbent on every organization to build the next generation of skills within their teams, and to empower their managers to amplify those skills through the power of coaching.
As the Business Development and Customer Success Director/Manager for Global Coaching Lab:
- You would be responsible to lead by example on the quality of your customer engagement that our Leadership Programs seek to exemplify
- You would ideally be a proactive sales manager with an internal drive for excellence and an external orientation for customer centricity.
- You would independently build a territory plan segmenting your markets and focussing your execution on landing 50% of your quota through a
maximum of five deals.
- You will also be responsible for recruiting and building a sales team and scaling them up to meet your commitments as a manager
- You would possess a positive attitude, deep business acumen, high conversational fluency, impressive written communication skills and the ability
to build a strong business case, for monetizable value creation with the customer.
- You should have familiarity with CRM systems and the ability to instil field discipline by communicating insights from the CRM so that your team
members would be able to scale up in their role
- You would have to conduct at least 10 CxO meetings in a week
- You would ideally possess 10 years of direct sales experience in B2B businesses, and a minimum of 3 years of sales managerial expertise
- Your exposure to training, education, skill development, assessment, human capability development and coaching within organizations would be an additional asset.
This role will report into the Director for Sales Effectiveness and Execution Excellence and will be based in India/Singapore. Singaporeans and Permanent Residents of Singapore will be accorded priority for hire, in Singapore. Others can apply too.
In addition to the resume, append your responses to the three questions below:
- How are you uniquely suited for this role?
- What are your specific capabilities that will help you amplify your success in this role?
- How does this role fit within your career trajectory?