Global Coaching Lab is committed to ensuring that your privacy and data are protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Global Coaching Lab may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aligned with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1st, 2018.
We may collect the following information:
Name and Job title
Contact information including email address and phone numbers
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
Specific business areas you seek our services
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Deliver insights that will make a difference to your career growth and learning
- To help you connect with us for your various Sales Performance requirements
- We may use the information to improve the quality of sales and leadership insights we generate
- We may periodically send promotional emails about public training programs, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question, Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us through the Connect With Us Section of the Website
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) of Singapore,2012. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, through the Contact Us Section of the website or update the Sign Up form in our WHAT WE THINK section. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.