Strategic Partnerships Officer (SPO)
As the SPO with Global Coaching Lab
- You would ideally have experience and exposure working with the Indian Government and Singapore Government and respective universities on matters like skills development, education, certification and funding
- You would leverage your Government experience to get all the course offerings in Global Coaching Lab certified and eligible for Government support and concessions (For example: In Singapore WSQ/ Skills Future)
- You would actively engage with Universities/Academia to manage research projects that would further the cause for the leadership development and the discipline of business management.
- You would build an Intern program within Global Coaching Lab to actively engage with students and to align them to specific projects of strategic value to the organization.
- You would orchestrate the intersections and interconnections between Global Coaching Lab, governments, and academia to ensure speed and scale to design and execution.
Applicants to this role need to apply with their resume along with responses
to the questions below
- How does this role align to my passion?
- How does this role align to my larger career goals?