How are you bridging your gap between your
leadership potential and your life purpose?
Our beliefs that underlie the design of this engagement
The VUCA* world today demands a different set of skills for leaders to navigate and thrive. It is our belief that a holistic, interconnected and a multi-perspective approach is necessary now, for leaders to discover and develop a broader set of skills, competencies and behaviours needed to navigate a fast-changing environment.
When this new approach is aided by expert facilitation, the potential for blended learning, and opportunities for peer coaching; the possibilities for positive change in leaders are multiplied.
*VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- Why have we designed this engagement for you?
What you know now is insufficient to catapult you into the future
Leaders are now discovering that their knowledge and skills that enabled them to become leaders, are no
longer sufficient to address the complex challenges facing them today and in the future. Leaders need
more knowledge, better skills, and more effective behaviours that can transform their leadership for the
SIX different perspectives to reframe your
Leaders are lacking the perspicuity of a simple
leadership framework – this denies them the
opportunity to address complex challenges with
perspicacity. Leaders need a simple, yet
sophisticated model, that provides them with
multiple perspectives, enabling them to generate
better choices for their decision making
Coaching your team, not just managing them
Leaders are unable to gain the maximum impact
of coaching on account of their own limited
perspectives – they need a holistic, interconnected
framework that helps them maximize each
coaching interaction, to get the best out of their
Tap into your Reservoir of Emotions
Leaders need to step out of ‘Auto-Pilot’ mode to get in touch with their Archetypes – these Archetypes, which are their Heroes within, when skilfully applied, will become a potent force for them to achieve their true potential.
Purposeful and Authentic Leadership
A Leader without a purpose is like a ship without a compass – Leaders need to ponder their leadership journey within the context of their own life purpose, thereby gaining vertical coherence.
- Our beliefs that underlie the design of this engagement:
The VUCA* world today demands a different set of skills for leaders to navigate and thrive. It is our belief that a holistic, interconnected and a multi-perspective approach is necessary now, for leaders to discover and develop a broader set of skills, competencies and behaviours needed to navigate a fast-changing environment. When this new approach is aided by expert facilitation, the potential for blended learning, and opportunities for peer coaching; the possibilities for positive change in leaders are multiplied.
*VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- How will we engage?
You will enter this workshop with your Leadership Challenge clearly defined – this will help you keep your challenge at the centre, while you leverage the various perspectives, to discover possibilities.
1.In the Physical Perspective, you will assess your overall physical fitness to discover your gap to your physical best. You will also assess your team’s gap to their physical best and ponder on its implications on your Leadership.
2. In the Managerial Perspective, you will address multiple situations to improve upon your situational fluency, while appreciating greater insights on Managing Up, Down and Across effectively.
3. In the Psychological Perspective, you will understand the impact of the UNCONSCIOUS on your decision making, biases and beliefs. Unconscious ego defence mechanisms help you rationally understand others’ irrational behaviours.
4. In the Political Perspective, you will learn how to build Power so that you can engage in Constructive Politics. Peer Coaching within this perspective will allow you the opportunity to develop other leaders, and also develop yourself.
5. In the Cultural Perspective, we discover a vocabulary for you to understand differences between people, and to build a plan to leverage those differences to achieve more.
6.In the Spiritual Perspective, you will engage in some right brain activity to discover the purpose of your life – this will lend
meaning and direction for the conduct and control of your life, and its choices.
To connect the dots, you will engage in a meaningful powerful activity that will help you translate your insights into commitment for action.
Through the medium of dance and music, you will learn to discover and unleash the Archetypes within you – these are the hidden powers and emotions that exist within all of us, that we call upon at will, to achieve more.
- Your powerful takeaways from this engagement:
1. You will go back richer, having gained the invaluable ability to look at your challenges and possibilities though multiple perspectives.
2. You will understand your own physical limitations, and the implications of those limitations on your leadership journey.
3. You will become more situationally fluent as a manager, as you appreciate the need for flexing to different behavioural styles within your team, breaking dysfunctions within teams and learning the art of managing up.
4. You will understand the unspoken dynamics between human beings at a deeper level, and rationally discern the drivers behind other’s irrational behaviours.
5. You will gain a vocabulary for understanding how we are all different, and what those differences mean for your management and leadership style. This will help you integrate better within your teams, and help you leverage differences between people and cultures.
6.You will learn to gain Power to be of Service. You will also build a plan to move from inaction to thoughtful proactive action and build network intelligence through constructive politics.
7.You will learn about the multiple possibilities of Archetypes that reside within each one us, that you can call upon at will, to match your situational needs. This will make you richer in your ability, to move away from a victim mindset to a warrior mindset.
8.You will reflect on your life’s purpose and derive vertical coherence between current vocation, your future potential and your life purpose.
9. You will delight in your increasing ability to interconnect all the different perspectives to reap richer dividends in your approach, thinking and choices - for you to become a Global Leader ☺
Client Engagement Scenarios
Helps you better understand the depth of our engagements
- Building Global Leaders in a Telecom Network Equipment Multinational
Our client is among the world's leading network equipment providers with tremendous potential for growth. Their India leader wanted his leadership team to rise to the next level of their potential, and therefore, signed up all of them into the Global Leadership and Coaching Workshop
Global Leadership and Coaching Workshop requires every leader to come in with their personal leadership challenge, so that they are able to land their learnings within their immediate business context. The workshop covers six different perspectives of leadership, with experiential activities for each perspective, followed by reflection, application, and peer coaching - all connected to their leadership challenge. With every perspective, all leaders assessed how much they knew, but never applied or translated into action. They also learnt new principles, concepts and frameworks that would help them become more effective leaders. Bringing it all together was a session on Archetypes, which helped them, through the power of music and dance to explore and tap into their infinite emotional potential.
The success of any leadership effectiveness engagement can only be measured by the success of the leaders themselves. Two of the five leaders have since moved to handle regional roles at the Asia levels, while the other leaders have widened their portfolios.
What they have now is a set of archetypes, tools and frameworks that help them better understand their environment, as well as proactively plan to thrive in their changing environment. The biggest takeaway for most of these leaders was the ability to engage in Constructive Politics, by building Power and engaging in Service.
Latest lnsights Benefit from our latest thought leadership perspectives
Check out our Digital Learning & Virtual Experiences
Experience is your gateway to discovery.
Our events, both virtual and class room are
designed to leverage the diversity of its
delegates and create experiences, some of
which can be potentially life changing.